Do you have a job simulation assessment with Deloitte coming up? don't stress this guide will go through the key steps within the Deloitte job simulation assessment. The third part of the job simulation process assesses graduates in situations resembling normal Deloitte workdays.
In this article, we’ll discuss:
- What the Deloitte online assessment is and what it looks like
- Examples of interview questions to practice on
- How to prepare for Deloitte's online assessment
- Resources you can use to practice your math & reasoning skills,
- Tips to help you pass the Deloitte online assessment
- Deloitte job simulation tips
Let’s get started!
Purchase the full PDF assessment questions from Deloitte below!
What is Deloitte's job simulation like?
The Deloitte Job Simulation is a scenario-based online video assessment conducted by Capp to assess graduates and early career candidates during the Deloitte application process.
- Case study
- Two email writing questions
- Several video questions
- Ranking choices based on the scenario provided
- Situational-based questions
Deloitte job simulation Example Interview questions
- Introduce yourself to team members
- You have noticed errors in a report that has a deadline due tomorrow. What would you do
- Tell me about a time you had to work as a team
- Tell us a time that you have been resilient
- Using the resources information to predict the number of something.
In the Deloitte Job Simulation assessment, you will find a variety of questions that come in different formats including, written video, multiple choice responses, Deloitte email tasks, and rank order questions. This should not stress you as the form of answering will be specified in the question and the skills and competencies these assessments examine stay the same. It is imperative that you carefully read the instructions.
The purpose of the Deloitte Job Simulation assessment is to assess you formally and how you would work in a professional business situation through common tasks encountered during day-to-day work life at Deloitte.
it is important to be calm and relaxed and go through the exercises using common sense
You need to be comfortable with speaking at ease in front of a camera and present yourself confidently and professionally in the Deloitte Job Simulation powered by HireVue. During the assessment, you can expect to spend 40 to 60 minutes.
How do I prepare for Deloitte's online assessment?
- You'll be able to maximize your chances of getting hired at every level if you study for the test well within time.
- You can manage your time efficiently during a Deloitte Assessment test by taking a Deloitte Assessment practice test.
- You will not only be able to improve your time management but will also be able to ease out any stress concerning the job test by taking a job practice test.
How do I pass the Deloitte interview?
- Practice Numerical Reasoning Practice Tests here for free
- Deloitte aptitude tests are conducted by Capp or Cappfinity, practice free questions from Cappfinity here
- Practice Cappfinity Situational strength questions here
Deloitte job simulation tips
- Don't wait until the last minute to start preparing for the test.
- Your practice sessions for the test should be regular.
- Make sure your basic concepts are clear before you start practicing.
- Practice for the assessment test while keeping the time factor in mind.
- Understand the key competencies from Deloitte as it can help with situational strength and reasoning